Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
BRP's SpyderRyder community is live

There is a spot to vote for the Forum you visit most often in the Riders Club section. We would really appreciate a vote for Can-AmTalk.com. Our goal is to provide the best resource on the web to talk about Spyders...we hope you agree

www.SpyderRyder.com

Note: Password must be 8 characters long and when you type in your name it doesn't show up, but is stored.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have added a new forum that is a portal into BRP's SpyderRyder Community site. Just click on our BRP's Spyder Community Portal and it will take your directly to BRP's site for the latest information from BRP.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spent some time on the new site. They did a nice job, a lot of good information.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what do you all think of the new BRP Spyder site?

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Director, nice pic on the BRP website

·
Registered
30 Posts

There is a spot to vote for the Forum you visit most often in the Riders Club section. We would really appreciate a vote for Can-AmTalk.com. Our goal is to provide the best resource on the web to talk about Spyders...we hope you agree

www.SpyderRyder.com

Note: Password must be 8 characters long and when you type in your name it doesn't show up, but is stored.
Very nice Marc. Can't wait to post my photo March '08. Pete

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice site, and I will join, but as with all the BRP sites they fill it with so many graphics that it is slooooooow !

I would rather have it stripped down and to the point... like this site!

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice site, and I will join, but as with all the BRP sites they fill it with so many graphics that it is slooooooow !

I would rather have it stripped down and to the point... like this site!
It is a pretty fancy site. Still loads pretty fast for me though.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I tried registering days ago and when I try to sign in I get this message"Your account has not yet been validated, please check your emails to follow the instructions on how to validate your account." I have not received an email validation. My husband said the same thing is happening with him too. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I tried registering days ago and when I try to sign in I get this message"Your account has not yet been validated, please check your emails to follow the instructions on how to validate your account." I have not received an email validation. My husband said the same thing is happening with him too. Any suggestions?
Many have been having that problem. Bobadoo, one of our moderators had the problem and resolved it somehow. I asked him to post on here what he did so others can follow.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Many have been having that problem. Bobadoo, one of our moderators had the problem and resolved it somehow. I asked him to post on here what he did so others can follow.
Hey gang...

Send an email to [email protected] if you are having trouble validating your account or you aren't receiving the validation email from the Spyder Team.

The validation link that I received would not work.

They validated my account for me after they received my email.

~Bob

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I have confirmed that the BRP site has had isolated instances where the validation email hasn't been sent, but they say in general the process is working.

Bob's approach is the best one. BRP will validate on a case by case basis if you send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
314 Posts
It is a pretty fancy site. Still loads pretty fast for me though.
It's ok but it's not can-am talk.
little weird i thought about getting around.and no dates on posts
that i can tell..does work well for me and loads fast even when viewing picts..

YOU KNOW WHERE MY VOTE WENT. sitelogo.gif

Attachments

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts

www.SpyderRyder.com

RSatbrp? must be a promo group from BRP touring. Check out all the pics they posted
Wonder what the gig is with that.

Got my vote

1 - 20 of 28 Posts