Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what did everyone think about the Chat with BRP tonight. I thought we had a lot of good questions and Mr. Lacroix did a great job!

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
Very good questions and issues were addressed tonight. Mr. Lacroix was very knowledgeable.
I got more information from this chat session than I have from the dealer Since May.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Very informative. But the delivery info remains in my dealers' hands now, and he should know what the timetable is for all deliveries. I'll e-mail him tomorrow.

Stuart in PGH

·
Registered
314 Posts
great marc. thanks lets do it again sometime ..good info like the changes made even the ones i was told were'nt going to be changed.(rep at demo told me 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Brian, i'm new to this site but have found it great for info, I have put my deposit down for a yellow spider in the UK. I am currently waiting for the chance to have a test ride in the UK in the near future.

There are only two dealers so far in the UK and I hope to be one of the first to get a delivery in March/April next year. I am looking forward to the post of the Q&A session. in the UK we are a long way behind with info and this forum is the best i've found for info on the spider.

thanks to everyone for their post's in all the sections. and I can't wait for the pics of the first deliveries.

I currently use an Outlander Max 800 as my normal commuter and day vehicle.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi everyone, I'm Brian, i'm new to this site but have found it great for info, I have put my deposit down for a yellow spider in the UK. I am currently waiting for the chance to have a test ride in the UK in the near future.

There are only two dealers so far in the UK and I hope to be one of the first to get a delivery in March/April next year. I am looking forward to the post of the Q&A session. in the UK we are a long way behind with info and this forum is the best i've found for info on the spider.

thanks to everyone for their post's in all the sections. and I can't wait for the pics of the first deliveries.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
708 Posts

Must be nice. I have the 800 XT, great ATV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts