Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
BRP just called me on a survey about my purchase. Wouldn't give me any info but went throught the gammit of questions of "do you strongly agree to the strongly disagree" ;) . They asked me if I belonged to a online chat and I proudly said YES "CAN-AMTALK.com

·
Registered
708 Posts
BRP just called me on a survey about my purchase. Wouldn't give me any info but went throught the gammit of questions of "do you strongly agree to the strongly disagree" ;) . They asked me if I belonged to a online chat and I proudly said YES "CAN-AMTALK.com
Me too, called last night asking a lengthy list of questions.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I just got called as well.....and of course mentioned can-amtalk! I asked about delivery and she said she was told the end of this month!

Later,

Shawn

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
I was called yesterday by a private number, no ID on my cellphone.
The gentleman on the other end said he was the US representative of BRP,
nice dude, but didn't have deep knowledge of the product. He sounded like
a robot as he went through the survey.

He sounded Canadian, metioned Bombardier was pronounced, (Bom-ba-Day).
Being American, I thought the name was pronounced (Bom-ba-Deer).

The survey took longer than 10 minutes for me.
Key questions I felt strongly about:
What do you like most about the Spyder? The design
What do you like least about the Spyder? The lack of communication between BRP, the dealer, and me!. Lack of a supportive customer service department at BRP.
What internet forum are you a member of? Can-Am Talk
Intereseted in a riding club? Sure
Put your name in for one of the five $100 prizes? Sure

My takeback from this experience was that the company, in this internet age, used the old phonecall survey.
I did not receive an email of announcements or surveys. Any news I am getting is not from the dealer but from the members of this forum.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I got the same call... and also mentioned cam-amtalk....

Still no jacket or certificate.... of course being in Michigan I'm in no big hurry...as long as I have it ready for spring I'm happy.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I got the same call... and also mentioned cam-amtalk....
Still no jacket or certificate.... of course being in Michigan I'm in no big hurry...as long as I have it ready for spring I'm happy.
".as long as I have it ready for spring I'm happy."

Yea, you say that now. Just wait until Spring does arrive. You won't be able to stand the wait another minute. Hope you can hold out better than me.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I never answer "anonymous" or "called ID blocked" phone calls. If BRP wanted to reach everyone they shouldn't be calling anonymously ! What have they to hide?

Richard
They are probably calling through a phone switch and/or have a third party conducting the surveys for them...doubt it has anything to do with hiding. Marc Lacroix from BRP provided the Spyder email address last night in chat and was willing to spend 45 minutes answering questions.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I received my survey call last night....from an ANONYMOUS caller...one of the few times I answered such calls. A nice lady in Canada gave the survey. She had never seen a Spyder in person, only pics of it. We had a few chuckles during the conversation.

Richard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.