Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from NJ that ordered a Spyder? I ordered mine from Motorcycle Mall and currently awaiting word. However it will be the last thing I buy from them as I heard better things about Ledgewood Kawasaki. So just wondering if there are anyone who has information cause my dealer is useless.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Can North Carolina be added to the reional Forum? I live in CA but my heart is in
N.C.
Actually .... I wish the regional forums could be divided into actual regions instead of states ....... e.g. Fla, Ga, SC, Tenn, NC, Va. Spyder owners in those states could conceivably get together for regional rides, etc. Regions could be determined as being states where Spyders are being sold plus the contiguous states to that state. Of course, this might mean some states might be listed in more than one region - that wouldn't work. The remainder of states (those not touching states that are selling Spyders) would then be listed seperately? Someone smarter than I would have to figure the regions out! Just an idea?!

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Actually .... I wish the regional forums could be divided into actual regions instead of states ....... e.g. Fla, Ga, SC, Tenn, NC, Va. Spyder owners in those states could conceivably get together for regional rides, etc. Regions could be determined as being states where Spyders are being sold plus the contiguous states to that state. Of course, this might mean some states might be listed in more than one region - that wouldn't work. The remainder of states (those not touching states that are selling Spyders) would then be listed seperately? Someone smarter than I would have to figure the regions out! Just an idea?!
We thought of that, but from my experience state forums get more activity...especially as our site grows. We likely would go to state forums someday, so we just started out that way.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone from NJ that ordered a Spyder? I ordered mine from Motorcycle Mall and currently awaiting word. However it will be the last thing I buy from them as I heard better things about Ledgewood Kawasaki. So just wondering if there are anyone who has information cause my dealer is useless.
Im in Randolph and use Ledgwood. Great people to deal with. They always go the extra mile to help.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd like to see Vermont added as well to the regions. I know there are 2 of us from this state that ordered from the same dealer in MA. We are all spread out across the country, and we could use whatever help we can get to meet up and go for rides.

·
Registered
92 Posts
-->QUOTE(Mike B @ Oct 31 2007, 08:59 AM) [post="12290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
I'd like to see Vermont added as well to the regions. I know there are 2 of us from this state that ordered from the same dealer in MA. We are all spread out across the country, and we could use whatever help we can get to meet up and go for rides.

[/quote]
Hi Mike,
I'm a Vermonter by birth, but live in Ct. to make a living. Spend lots of time in Vt. skimobiling etc. and have a camp up in Ludlow area. Plan to ride a lot this next summer up there. So I support adding Vermont to the regional list, and hope to see you next summer

Where in Mass.did you go to buy Spyder?
Teach

·
Registered
121 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hi Mike,
I'm a Vermonter by birth, but live in Ct. to make a living. Spend lots of time in Vt. skimobiling etc. and have a camp up in Ludlow area. Plan to ride a lot this next summer up there. So I support adding Vermont to the regional list, and hope to see you next summer

Where in Mass.did you go to buy Spyder?
Teach
I'm guessing you pass thru Springfield to get to Ludlow, or do you jump off the Rockingham exit to rt 103? I ordered mine from Higgins in Barre MA. That was the closest dealer to me. Supposed to take delivery by March 31st. We should def meet up to go for a ride. I doubt many people in VT are going to be part of the first owners group!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts