Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait to get my spyder and start the butchering on it the first thing I am thinking of changing is the paint scheme and color it looks like the panels are going to be all one color with no panel having two colors on it which would make an easy paint change. Anyone else thinking of this.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I cant wait to get my spyder and start the butchering on it the first thing I am thinking of changing is the paint scheme and color it looks like the panels are going to be all one color with no panel having two colors on it which would make an easy paint change. Anyone else thinking of this.
Welcome to Can-AmTalk. I have heard of others having similar ideas. You could do a lot with the panels on the Spyder. Like a snowmobile, you could buy new panels and always have the stockers if you ever wanted to go back.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was told by the body shop to have the dealership take the panels off (Im only painting the gloss black) and bring them in before ever riding it. That way there should be no scratches or bug guts. Shouldnt be a problem because I will probably still be riding my sled when the Spyder shows up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts