Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts

Hello, I am in Mesa and have # 154. It is going into the shop tomorrow for th brake recall issue but other than that I am loving it. Patricia
Welcome!
Sure wish a few more would join in from Arizona. Ours went in this week for it's first service at 800 miles. I saw your post on Spyderrider.com, sounds like you've got quite a trip planned this spring. We live in Chandler and have #452. Where did you get your Spyder from?
Here is our email [email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Got mine 12/01 in Colton, CA.

Living in Bisbee

Good to hear from another Arizonan. Perhaps we can do some rides...
We end up in Sierra Vista to see friends from time to time. They want us to ride the Spyder down sometime so they can check it out. We really enjoy visiting the winerys near Sonoita and look forward to a trip down on the Spyder. It would be great to get together sometime for a ride.

Bryan

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We end up in Sierra Vista to see friends from time to time. They want us to ride the Spyder down sometime so they can check it out. We really enjoy visiting the winerys near Sonoita and look forward to a trip down on the Spyder. It would be great to get together sometime for a ride.

Bryan
Cool beans. Sounds like a nice ride, if you don't mind another 3 wheels coming along.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Are any of you guys going to the Spyder event in Tempe? Tony Dorsett is the special guest. I would love to go but I live in Buffalo. That is a long drive in the snow.
Venom
Yes we are planning to go to the event but it's not in Tempe it's in Glendale on the the west side of the city at the new stadium. Got an invite from the dealership in the mail this weekend and it looks like a great time. I will post on the main forum after the event.

Bryan

·
Founder / Vice President - San Francisco Bay Area
1,437 Posts
We are going to be coming to AZ on vacation April 11 - 17 and staying in the Flagstaff area. Would like to know of nearby Spyder dealers in case I need to bring it in for any reason while I am there. We would also be interested in a group ride in or around the Flagstaff / North Phoenix / Sedona areas. We want to do a scenic ride and stop off to take photos.

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We are going to be coming to AZ on vacation April 11 - 17 and staying in the Flagstaff area. Would like to know of nearby Spyder dealers in case I need to bring it in for any reason while I am there. We would also be interested in a group ride in or around the Flagstaff / North Phoenix / Sedona areas. We want to do a scenic ride and stop off to take photos.
Don't know if I can get up north during that time due to work, but some thoughts for you...

1. Watch the weather - Flagstaff climate varies a lot in early spring.

2. EXCELLENT ride from Prescott through Jerome through Sedon through Oak Creek Canyon!!!

3. The Spyder BRP site has a dealer locator.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Where are you coming from? I don't know of any dealers north of Phoenix so if you need something you'll have to come down to the valley. There is great riding from Flagstaff to Sedona in the Oak Creek Canyon then on to Jerone and Prescott. To the North is the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley. Maybe we can meet up for a ride. It's hard to get away from work durring the week though.

Bryan
[email protected]net

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.