Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looks like the gentleman known an grandpa has decided to sell his Spyder on Ebay.
He is the one with the yellow spyder, yellow corvette in the driveway from previous posts.

I do not have the links, but if you look closely they are in the same driveway.
Guess Grandpa was looking for a quick $$$.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like the gentleman known an grandpa has decided to sell his Spyder on Ebay.
He is the one with the yellow spyder, yellow corvette in the driveway from previous posts.

I do not have the links, but if you look closely they are in the same driveway.
Guess Grandpa was looking for a quick $$$.
You know this is going to continually happen for the next year or two until BRP gets their shipping system down and people get over the frustration.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
You know this is going to continually happen for the next year or two until BRP gets their shipping system down and people get over the frustration.
I personally will not get over the frustration cuased by all this. It will flow freely from me when someone asks " how do I get one" they will get a an ear full and warning....All BRP had to do was communicate. Sorry customers it will be 30 days we had some bumps....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Funny, I dubbed him Grandpa on another Forum, that I don't visit any more, kidding him about all the toys he must not have kids, but he does.
I personally will not get over the frustration cuased by all this. It will flow freely from me when someone asks " how do I get one" they will get a an ear full and warning....All BRP had to do was communicate. Sorry customers it will be 30 days we had some bumps....
30 days to 4 months. BRP knew that there was problems, yet they told their dealers that they had been shipped already. I am second-guessing my purchase..or should I say future purchse since I don't have a spyder to ride yet.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
30 days to 4 months. BRP knew that there was problems, yet they told their dealers that they had been shipped already. I am second-guessing my purchase..or should I say future purchse since I don't have a spyder to ride yet.
I agree...just tell me you are cheating on me, I will go and get another one somewhere else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts