Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer to check on things to find that they got 3 in today.
1 Yellow and 2 silver.
They are using the yellow for their demo unit. The Premier Edition # was 157 for the demo. I was not able to see the others because they were still in the crates.
Congrats to the lucky two....unfortunately, I am not that one. But it does kick me down to # 3 for black and silver.
Still trying to be patient...

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
1 Yellow and 2 silver.
They are using the yellow for their demo unit. The Premier Edition # was 157 for the demo. I was not able to see the others because they were still in the crates.
Congrats to the lucky two....unfortunately, I am not that one. But it does kick me down to # 3 for black and silver.
When the heck is San Diego?????????????????/

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When the heck is San Diego?????????????????/
Anaheim just called me and said they are making the black and silver the demo and the yellow # 157 is a lucky buyer.
He also said the second delivery of 5 will be delivered towards the end of Nov. Of course pending on colors delivered the waiting game continues...

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
1 Yellow and 2 silver.
OH MY a 100 series showed up. So that one has been sitting somewhere for probably over 3 weeks.

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
OH MY a 100 series showed up. So that one has been sitting somewhere for probably over 3 weeks.
Maybe the #'s will cont. to get lower as they come to San Diego

·
Registered
911 Posts
well, my dealer in lake elsinore, ca claims he has the mso's and the bikes will be in the next day or two. i did ask for the v.i.n. and was told it was #438 on our first one (don't know the second one yet).

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm here at the dealer waiting on mine to be prepped. Mine is# 297. The kicker is that the dealer just got a set of the accessory wheels, the touring windshield, passenger bag and fogs. Guess who's buying them all

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
I'm here at the dealer waiting on mime to be prepped. Mine is# 297. The kicker is that the dealer just got a set of the accessory wheels, the touring winshield, passenger bag and fogs. Guess who's buying them all
Congrats

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I'm here at the dealer waiting on mime to be prepped. Mine is# 297. The kicker is that the dealer just got a set of the accessory wheels, the touring winshield, passenger bag and fogs. Guess who's buying them all
Whats you 20 MRG? California?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts