40-493231.68%
50-593029.70%
60-6998.91%
70 +43.96%

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Curious the average age of those interested in Spyder?

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far it looks like 70% of buyers will be over 40 and 15% over 60. BRP is going to love the aging babyboomers!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm 24 and am #1 on the order of 3 that are coming in. For some reason my salesman was fired a few weeks back (nice guy too and my age), and now I have some 18 year old (probably the owner's boss) who won't return my calls or act professional. He acts like it's his first day on the job. I hope he doesn't screw up my order!

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
I've been down this road before. My salesman has taken an absence of leave for a few weeks. I hope nothing bad happened and hope to see him back at the dealership ready to order my accessories before the delivery. I do not want to rework my trust in a new salesman. This would be a difference between a positive feedback report and an abrupt cancellation with a letter to the Department of Corporations and the Better Business Bureau.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I've been down this road before. My salesman has taken an absence of leave for a few weeks. I hope nothing bad happened and hope to see him back at the dealership ready to order my accessories before the delivery. I do not want to rework my trust in a new salesman. This would be a difference between a positive feedback report and an abrupt cancellation with a letter to the Department of Corporations and the Better Business Bureau.
I can not believe you are #3 at a dealership in San Diego on a May order. They released there and from what I haven been seeing, most 1,2 and 3 units were gone by April for sure. If you do have a #3 you should be riding by the end of the month. From your mug shot posting, "Don't fall off the roadster"

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
The roadster when I sit on it gives better comfort to my legs and knees than from my ninja. I still find myself leaning forward like on a sportbike. I will continue to work on my riding posture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts