Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any DOOTalkers that make their way over, here's the scoop.

We got tired of dealing with the reliability issues of our current hosting company and decided to make a move to what we hope is a more reliable platform. It takes a couple days to get the servers ready, so we're out of the water for a couple days.

-Craig

·
Registered
51 Posts
For any DOOTalkers that make their way over, here's the scoop.

We got tired of dealing with the reliability issues of our current hosting company and decided to make a move to what we hope is a more reliable platform. It takes a couple days to get the servers ready, so we're out of the water for a couple days.

-Craig
Not a problem!!!!! looks like I`ll have to take up Windsor pilates to pass the time though

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Was gone for the weekend and thought I had missed all of the fun................guess not!

Somebody here needs to update the clock for the time stamp.

Never mind now that I logged in it is better!

·
Registered
16 Posts
As much as it sucks that DooTalk is down, I don't care how long it takes to get it up and running perfect. It'll be well worth it in the end. DooTalk is the ONLY snowmobile site I'll go on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As much as it sucks that DooTalk is down, I don't care how long it takes to get it up and running perfect. It'll be well worth it in the end. DooTalk is the ONLY snowmobile site I'll go on.
Is there another snowmobile site????????

I made it here too. Why am I shaking all over??????

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is there another snowmobile site????????

I made it here too. Why am I shaking all over??????
I don`t know but this site is now acting incredible slow too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It worked for a little while last night, then said 30 min. maintainance at 7:58. At 9 something I figured it must be a pretty big issue as it was down a while before that. I just used my back arrow so I could see what dootalk looked like, becuase I was alrady forgetting. Did this have anything to do with the new format?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It doesn't look like many got out alive . My laptop is dying some numbers stopped working , it was hell doing the security code over and over till I got to one with the numbers that work on my computer .

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven't checked yet since I've been so busy working on the new property getting it ready for the garage, but does DooChat still work??

Burn Baby Burn!!

Burning the old roof off the shed we tore down that was in the way of the new 30x40 garage.

This was not your normal weenie and marshmellow roasting fire!

But it was a perfect night for the blaze.... no wind and it rained later on in the night.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts