Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

Selling my 2007 3 month old low hours 500 XT Outlander my loss your gain, includes installed FULL Ricochet skid plates, new never used Dozer 50" snow plow with a slick install of the mounting plate for the snow plow OVER the skid plate(plow can be installed in less then five minutes and works with the warn winch)a K&N Air Filter, a sweet looking custom aluminum gas cap, heated grips with high and low features.....all of this and a three year warranty!

From Powersports Network

The 500 H.O. EFI is a machine to be reckoned with. With 54 percent more power than Honda Rubicon 500, and even 22 percent more than the new-for-2006 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI, you can expect class-leading power, handling and performance every time you get on.

Plus, it has all the great Outlander features, such as, Visco-Lok automatic front differential, SST frame, TTI rear suspension and more.

XT Package includes cast aluminum rims, 2,500 pound (1,134 kg) BRP XL2500 winch by Warn, roller fairlead, handlebar and wired remote winch controls, aggressive tread Carlisle ACT radial tires, heavy-duty front and rear bumpers and handguards.

The 2007 Can-Am Outlander 500 H.O. EFI XT is a Utility Style ATV equipped with an 500cc, Liquid Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission. It has a Selectable 4X2 / 4X4 driveline. The Outlander 500 H.O. EFI XT has a McPherson Strut Front Suspension with 7 inches of travel while the Independent Rear Suspension has 9 inches of travel. The Outlander 500 H.O. EFI XT has Front In-Board Dual Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.

Located on Vancouver Island B.C. $9200. CAD for the whole package.

Email any questions you may have to [email protected]

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Wrong side of North America for me or I might be interested. Good luck, it's a nice set-up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added some pictures of the snow plow and skid plates to show the condition and install job.

Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts