Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$8500.00 I am located in southeast Michigan (Belleville). Quad is stock with 7 hours and 30 miles on OD. I paid cash so the title is clear. Don't like the auto tranny or the weight. Going back to true sport quad. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
$8500.00 I am located in southeast Michigan (Belleville). Quad is stock with 7 hours and 30 miles on OD. I paid cash so the title is clear. Don't like the auto tranny or the weight. Going back to true sport quad. [email protected]
Sorry to hear you are not happy with it, I think at your asking price it would sell fast, if it was up here it would be gone already.
good luck with the sale and feel free to stick around on here

Wolf

·
Registered
61 Posts
What quad you going to? I have an 07 Yamaha 700GYTR with less than 5 miles on it. She's absolutely mint. I bought it in February-March and stuck it in my shop. I went to my dealer to pick up some sled parts and saw and fell in love with a Renegade they just rolled onto the showroom. Needless to say I don't need 2 quads.........A little too much coin to justify.....
It's at my dealer right now on consignment. Let me know if you have any interest. I'm in Mid Michigan, Grand Ledge to be exact.
Dealer has $7,700 on it, make me an offer.

In case you don't know what the GYTR version is; It's a limited edition model with better shocks front and rear, Better Front Bumper, Billet aluminum heel guards and thicker decals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad we didn't hook up before you bought your Renegade. If I am able to sell mine maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a 06 raptor 700, 03 yz450f and couple other bikes i'm wanting to sell or trade for a renegade. let me know if you are interested.

hope we can work something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts