Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I were drag racing in my yard and on the trails (gravely with some new stone on them) and I would walk away from him (even as soon as the "guy" said go! I never spun that much compared to him! Then we tried it on the trails which is "gravely" and some new stone. I one that but I looked over and he was in 4X4 when he left the starting line because I saw him trying to hit the switch to "OFF!" Whats your thoughts on this guys?

·
Registered
63 Posts
My friend and I were drag racing in my yard and on the trails (gravely with some new stone on them) and I would walk away from him (even as soon as the "guy" said go! I never spun that much compared to him! Then we tried it on the trails which is "gravely" and some new stone. I one that but I looked over and he was in 4X4 when he left the starting line because I saw him trying to hit the switch to "OFF!" Whats your thoughts on this guys?
Those outty 400 are fast for a 400. My outty 400 has about every performance upgrade u can get for it and it has no problems running with the bigbore atvs. well except for the bigbore outlanders such as the 500, 650, and 800.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ha Ha I got some Friend s in my Hunt club with some them big Polaris I may have some Fun this year at the Club woods trails or roads Haha LoL!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
ever raced a grizzly?
I have raced the 450 grizzly. The 450 grizzly in a 300ft drag was about 8lengths behind my outty 400. wasnt ven a race. I have rode with grizzly 660 but havnt never raced one but i know my outty 400 has more top end. It would be close in a 300ft drag race.

·
Registered
529 Posts
My KQ450 is slow as death
. The Outties are quick machines, and bear in mind your BRP400 has a significant weight advantage over the Polaris Sportsman. BRP does a better job with the clutching than most manufacturers, and big bore ATV's such as the KQ700 and Sportsman 700 suffer from some traction/hookup problems with less than adequate stock tires. And when they do hook up, it's hard to keep the front end down.

Those BRP 400's are good machines, as is the whole line.

Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts