#1 Oregon1

Oregon1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Quad riding the beach and dunes
  • Your Ride:Silver Spyder/1500 vulcan/250xr/ F 650 funduro

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

Like to hear from other spyder owners in Oregon or extreme northern cal.Get together for a ride or two or three.We live right off 101. Just 2 of us that we know in this area.Dennis PE 824

Edited by Oregon1, 23 April 2008 - 04:43 PM.

• Validating
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

Like to hear from other spyder owners in Oregon or extreme northern cal.Get together for a ride or two or three.We live right off 101. Just 2 of us that we know in this area.Dennis PE 824

Yo, Bro. I'm not far behind you in the Oregon "pecking order". I understand there are two ladies with Spyders up here also. I live in Lakeside a few miles north of Coos Bay. I cannot locate an authorized dealer anywhere near us, so if anyone out there knows of one near Coos Bay/North Bend please holler this direction. Joe PE 833

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

I'm here. I just found this link.

I'm up north though, just outside of Portland.

There's a good dealer here....SK Northwest.

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:42 AM

I'm here. I just found this link.

I'm up north though, just outside of Portland.

There's a good dealer here....SK Northwest.

Hey, I am in Sherwood Oregon. I bought my Spyder from SK Northwest and those guys are great!
:beerchug1:

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:01 PM

Yo, Bro. I'm not far behind you in the Oregon "pecking order". I understand there are two ladies with Spyders up here also. I live in Lakeside a few miles north of Coos Bay. I cannot locate an authorized dealer anywhere near us, so if anyone out there knows of one near Coos Bay/North Bend please holler this direction. Joe PE 833

Hey, I was camping at Lakeside over the weekend. We were on our way to the Pancake Mill on Sat (8/23/08) around 10AM and we saw a gray and black Spyder pass us going the other way. I bet it was you!

Cheers!

#6 Oregon1

Oregon1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

Hey, I was camping at Lakeside over the weekend. We were on our way to the Pancake Mill on Sat (8/23/08) around 10AM and we saw a gray and black Spyder pass us going the other way. I bet it was you!

Cheers!

Good you found our Oregon site.You know there are 3 Spyders in Lakeside.Im a little south before the big bridge over Coos Bay.Who you saw was probaly Joe.I just got back yesterday from a 1000 mile ride through the back roads of upper Cali.Nice to here from you and we will have to get us Oregon Spyder riders together for a ride.Had my pe 824 since Feb 13, 4000 Miles Take Care hope to hear from you again.Dennis :beerchug1:

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:58 AM

Good you found our Oregon site.You know there are 3 Spyders in Lakeside.Im a little south before the big bridge over Coos Bay.Who you saw was probaly Joe.I just got back yesterday from a 1000 mile ride through the back roads of upper Cali.Nice to here from you and we will have to get us Oregon Spyder riders together for a ride.Had my pe 824 since Feb 13, 4000 Miles Take Care hope to hear from you again.Dennis :beerchug1:

Hmmmmm,,,,,,My Off Road Group owns a Piece of Property with Dune access to Spinreel :beerchug1: :riding: Im up there 4-5 times a Yr....I might be up there Next weekend to camp and ride....Not sure yet....I have a Buddy that lives in Lake Side......I do want to take my Trike up there sometime....maybe we could all Come up with a Nice Weekend Thing?????

BTW....In your Spare time.....Check us out.....

www.sandwizards.com

Craig

#8 Oregon1

Oregon1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hmmmmm,,,,,,My Off Road Group owns a Piece of Property with Dune access to Spinreel :beerchug1: :riding: Im up there 4-5 times a Yr....I might be up there Next weekend to camp and ride....Not sure yet....I have a Buddy that lives in Lake Side......I do want to take my Trike up there sometime....maybe we could all Come up with a Nice Weekend Thing?????

BTW....In your Spare time.....Check us out.....

www.sandwizards.com

Craig

Hey the weather is great and forcast is looking good and the crowds are down. Get in the area give a call, im about 15 minutes away from your property at spinreel.Dennis # 541-7566855 :beerchug1:

#9 blackbeauty

blackbeauty

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Your Ride:2011 CanAm spyder RTse5

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hello out there. Am new to the Spyder - we bought one at ProCaliber in Bend last week at the end of our motorcycle tour of the Painted Hills. It's a black RT. Now the challenge is learning to ride it. Wife loves the thing and mount and dismount without the usual gymnastics invovled in our BMW GT (we are of the senior citizen variety). Good to know there are others out there. Maybe when I master this thing and we start traveling more - I can join up for some touring or just day rides.

#10 Oregon1

Oregon1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

Nice to hear from you.Sounds like your enjoying your new spyder. We live over here by North Bend 101.We will have to get together for some riding,i am also of the senior variety.You can Google Southern Oregon Spyder riders, nice bunch of folks.There is another great Spyder riders site with alot of how to do's and tech stuff usually the one im on SpyderLovers.com Spyderlovers Name Dyno824
Take care Dennis

#11 blackbeauty

blackbeauty

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Your Ride:2011 CanAm spyder RTse5

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

North Bend - well we're just a bit north, in Tillamook. So far I think we are the only spyder in the area so we may travel sound to join up with your herd from time to time. As I said, wife loves this machine and it's growing on me. Having to recalibrate my brain from motorcycle to three wheels, but it's coming along, and as it does, I'm having more fun with less hassle. Going out today to try some twisty roads. When I get the confidence and skill up a bit, we'll probably head down your way. I'll check out that other website as well. Thanks.

#12 Oregon1

Oregon1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

Yep on the 2 wheel thing.Still have my f650 BMW still enjoy.Did you get a RT or a GS?Takes so getting use to and the twistys will help.I love my spyder.We just had Spyders in the Redwoods get together about 3 weeks ago based in Eureka CA about 50 or so Spyders,met alot of nice people.You have a big bunch of Spyders to the north and east of you.Anyway if you get down this way send e-mail in advance.Thinking of a ride to crater lake soon.Happy motoring Dennis :riding:

www.spyderlovers.com

#13 tinsmith

tinsmith

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Riding my Spyder and supporting our local Spyder store SK Northwest.
  • Your Ride:2011 Spyder RT-S SE5 Viper Red

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hi,
Yes we are out there!! My name is George MacGillis and I'm the Director of Spyder Ryders of America Columbia River Chapter in Portland.

Our Club is open to all Spyder Ryders and we are a family club, we have weekly or Bi-weekly rides planded that are on either Saturday or Sundays.

Our last Chapter overnighter was to Spyders in the Redwoods, we have rydes to the coast in inland. The next ryde will be to Hood River.

You can find us on Face Book at Spyder Ryder of America, Columbia River Chapter.

George
George MacGillis USCG ret.
Director
Spyder Ryders of America Columbia River Chapter
2011 Spyder RT-S SE5 Viper Red

#14 VaughnCat

VaughnCat

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Your Ride:Can-Am Spyder RT-SE5 & Spyder RS

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Hello out there. Am new to the Spyder - we bought one at ProCaliber in Bend last week at the end of our motorcycle tour of the Painted Hills. It's a black RT. Now the challenge is learning to ride it. Wife loves the thing and mount and dismount without the usual gymnastics invovled in our BMW GT (we are of the senior citizen variety). Good to know there are others out there. Maybe when I master this thing and we start traveling more - I can join up for some touring or just day rides.

If you're heading to or through S Oregon for some ryding, look us up!
Working with Dennis (Oregon1) on a ryde to Crater Lake sometime around the week of Sept 19-23 . . . .
if you're interested, let us know!

Cat
>^.-.^<
[email protected] OregonSpyderRyders.com
VaughnCat
2010 RT-SE5 PE#783
2010 RS SE5

#15 spyderman11

spyderman11

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Your Ride:2016 Can Am Spyder RT, Triumph America, Harley Trike

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hi, I'm new to Oregon, I live in Grants Pass and looking for some riding buddies. I have a 2016 Spyder RT ,a triumph America, and a Harley trike I built. I was a Navy Commander with the SEAL teams for 33 years and now its play time and ladies if you just want a day out ,I have a very comfe back seat. Well hope to hear from some of you. Cmdr.John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users