drivers headset harness where the heck does it plug - Spyder TechTalk - can-am Spyder Forums - SpyderTalk.com

Photo

drivers headset harness where the heck does it plug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jim Evans

Jim Evans

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Your Ride:2014 Spyder RTLtd

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:04 AM

Morning all. I have a 2014 rt ltd. Took it down to the frame did paint work added some chrome added about 500 LEDs pit the cb and ent harness in. My question is where does the Dr headset cable plug in....cannot find an empty or dummy plugged connector on the left side of the bike per the directions. Which are worse than any IKEA cadinet..have called four dealers they did not know,,called bro and they would not give me a number for any tech support. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

#2 GL1800/6

GL1800/6

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Your Ride:2015 RT Limited

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

I just bought a 2015 RT Limited and I have  become frustrated trying to find a plug for my J&M headset.  The Dealer Mechs and salesmen know nothing and ordered and installed parts that are not needed.  Spoke to J&M and they say your choice is either install the BRP CB system or go to the Bluetooth system.  The  CB harness has a DIN plug for the headset located on installation in the middle position of switches below the handlebar.  I would then need the coiled cord that converts my harness to the Spyder plug which J&M makes.  With the Bluetooth there is no plug needed.  Hope that helps.    Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users