#1 spyderann

spyderann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Your Ride:2008 Spyder #2108

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:52 PM

Every few days there seems to be a small puddle of green liquid under my Spyder. We can not find a source of the leak although it is definetly coolant.We had her up for her 625 checkup today. They also couldn't find a leak. Has anyone else experienced this?

#2 spyder-dude

spyder-dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Your Ride:2011 Spyder RS-S

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:34 PM

Every few days there seems to be a small puddle of green liquid under my Spyder. We can not find a source of the leak although it is definetly coolant.We had her up for her 625 checkup today. They also couldn't find a leak. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes I did after my 1st service. Only when parked on un-even parking lots or driveway. Check your coolant cap...mine wasn't completly tightened all the way.
Spyder Upgrades:Corbin Seat with Backrest,Hindle exhaust,Evoluzoines power bus & performance filter & brake light conversion kit,BRP Riser + No Magic Neon 3" Risers,CHAD windshield,Kuryakyn footpegs,highway peg brackets,Spyder web radiator side cover,trim kit, 12v outlet,Corbin Saddlebags, Trunk Liner,BRP Backrest/Rack,Scalia Q2 headset,Scorpion Alarm..

NY Spyder Ryders Group: http://www.nyspyderryders.com
Spyder Chicks Photos: http://gallery.me.co...yderdude#100016

#3 gregwiththeleg

gregwiththeleg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Your Ride:Silver Spyder 2509

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:10 PM

I had a small leak, that took a bit of time to find, but one of the hose clamps was just not quite tight enough. I used the lights out in the garage, and a super bright flashlight, and could just spot the wet spot that way, snugged it up, and all is well.
If you don't stand behind our troops,
Feel free to stand in front of them.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users