2 replies to this topic

#1 RGVSpyderGirl

RGVSpyderGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Your Ride:2011 Can Am Spyder RT w/SE5

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Any other sources for flag holders besides ISCI? They have a couple that attach behind license plate but they are expensive.
New Spyder rider in Alamo, TX where I can ride all year round. Have a 2011 Spyder RT w/SE5 in Pure Magnesium Metallic. Life is good in the Rio Grande Valley. RGVSpyderGirl@aol.com

#2 RTS-PE-551

RTS-PE-551

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:retired since 2004, ride a Spyder RTS and a Bosshoss, ride in RFTW and Rolling Thunder, ride in American Legion Legacy Run, Patriot Guard Rider. Kathie love the new RTS with the fitted luggage. Rode through 14 states and 5,000 miles the first month of ownership.
  • Your Ride:2010 CanAm Spyder RTS SE5 number 551

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

for 3/5 flags

if you have a trailer hitch get a 1/2 inch aluminum bar, and bolt it on using the ball

I bought a pair of holders that bolted on either side from http://legion.org emblem sales for ALR

you can bolt one straight into the hitch instead of the ball
Kathie and Dave Adam

#3 Schnauzer

Schnauzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Your Ride:2011 RT A&C 99EG Bagger 97Honda1100Bobber

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

What size flag are you wanting to carry down the hwy.. I have a window mounted flag attached to the radio ant. I cut the bottom off and use zip ties {3} to keep in inplace. I use the same thing on my tourbox on the Harley. It has been there for over a year and only the flag has been the issue. Poor thing looks like it stormed the beach in Normandy... But she's still a WAVIN!!! So far no issues with it whipping around. WE have only had the RT for a month now, the wife rides it everyday to work, so not a lot of time to investigate and find permanent mounting areas...
So much plastic!!!! Give me time....
Schnauzer & Spydette

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users